Following are the experiments you can perform with ArBrd 1 without using any external component, whatsoever:
- Blink an LED.
- Push Button debouncing.
- Interface buzzer with Arduino.
- Display the intensity of light on the serial monitor with the help of LDR.
- LED Fading with PWM.
- Using a potentiometer
- Controlling the intensity of an LED using potentiometer.
- Interface LM35 and sense the room temperature.
- Temperature indicator using RGB LEDs and temperature sensor.
- Alarm system using buzzer and LDR or LM35.
- Colour mixer with RGB LEDs using LDR, LM35 and Potentiometer.
- Interface Navi switches with Arduino.
- Interface LCD with Arduino.
- Display Temperature and Light Intensity reading on LCD.
- Interface keypad matrix with Arduino(multiplexing).
- Interface keypad matrix and LCD.
- Using Keypad Matrix, LCD and Navi switches, make a calculator.
- Interface Charlieplexed LEDs with Arduino.
- Roulette with Charlieplexed LEDs, keypad matrix, LCD and push button.
- Interface Bluetooth with Arduino.
- Control LEDs with a mobile app using Bluetooth.
- Colour mixer using RGB and BT.
- Control LCD using a mobile app and display current time on LCD.
- Display temperature reading on Mobile app.
- A game using your own creativity.
You can follow the experiment list or if you want to know more, you can read “Arduino Peripherals”. These experiments are also included in the next section.