Getting Started With Arduino IDE
Follow the steps to install and run your first program on ARBD1
- Install Arduino IDE from Arduino Software
- Arduino IDE looks like this:
- Setup() function runs once when you press reset or power the board.
- loop() function runs repeatedly.
- Select Board as “Arduino Nano” in the tools section.
- Select Processor as ATMEGA328P.
- Connect the Board with your Laptop using the USB Cable.
- Select the port.
- If the port doesn’t show up. You need to install USB driver. For more information check the link: Arduino Drivers.
- Try uploading the blank code on the board, if code still doesn’t get uploaded on the board, change the processor from “ATMEGA328P” to “ATMEGA328P(old bootloader)”.
- Now you are ready to start your journey. :)
- For more information about Arduino IDE and software installation go to: Arduino IDE Guide